Canada's Only National Team of Legal Nurse Consultants excels at litigation support
Proven expertise in case management makes our experts stand out from the rest
Our specially trained Nurse Experts have proven expertise delivering unbiased and accurate Cost of Future Care reports. Their expertise allows them to deliver unparalleled medical-legal excellence to personal injury and medical malpractice lawyers.
What makes our Legal Nurse Consultants Medical/Experts experts?
- Assist with rehabilitation, community and home care, as well as experience navigators and collaborators in the healthcare system. Most Case Managers are Nurses.
- Address the whole health of the patient – physical, emotional, and psychological. They are highly trusted medical professionals.
- Become intimately familiar with the services and support available to address the needs of the catastrophically and chronically injured client.
- Routinely collaborate with with physicians, physical and occupational therapists and other adjunct healthcare providers to explore best outcomes.
- Join the professional ranks of their peers in the U.S., where nine out of 10 Future Cost of Care reports are contracted by trained Nurse Experts.
- Utilize their extensive experience in providing expertise in medical-legal litigation across Canada.
- Our other experts offer a wide range of particular skills in Case Management, Rehabilitation, Pediatrics and Military.
We can leverage our network of hundreds of specialists to ensure your Future Cost of Care report gets the expertise your client deserves.