Do you need unprecedented medical-Legal expertise for your Class Action litigation?
Leverage our experience and resources in class action and mass tort litigation
Connect Experts knows that accurate, timely and cost effective medical record analysis is crucial in order to understand case merit and to manage an effective and efficient class action litigation.
Our experts are intimately familiar with the medical components of the case and the institutions that provide assessment and treatment.
Connect Experts has the people, the processes and the systems to:
- Provide detailed and relevant healthcare information and education to litigators including:
- Explanation of key terms, medical physiology and identify best specialties for your particular case
- Outline related clinical procedures and inner workings of related healthcare facility/providers
- Assist with assessment of class size, potential claimant impact
- Medical record retrieval and organization using customized technology.
- Caring and knowledgable contact for claimants, assisting with defining relevant care providers for medical records
- Rapid analysis and summary of large volumes of medical records
- Participate in or assume full responsibility for claim package preparation and submission
Our teams of experienced Legal Nurse Consultants can assess large volumes of medical information quickly and accurately to get results faster than you thought possible. Our clients, which include leading Canadian and US law firms, tell us that our service is unprecedented; that we did what they thought couldn't be done. And we did it on time and on budget.
Our major class action experience includes work on Transvaginal Mesh, Propulsid, Miramichi Pathology, Wai-Ping, Vioxx and Premarin actions, also on the Propecia, Zimmer, Stryker, Phospho-soda, Lakeridge Health, Vitek and DePuy actions.