CE Accredited Courses
Accredited by FLORIDA BOARD OF NURSING. CE PROVIDER #50-32493.
Connect Medical Legal Education courses have been approved for Nursing CEU in:
- District of Columbia
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Why take CE courses from Connect Medical Legal Education?
- Be engaged with instructional videos or podcasts with fascinating guests, and current topics.
- Learn valuable information relevant to you - for all nurses – young and old.
- None of us were taught the information we need to know about the medical legal aspects of our job. Every nurse is at risk for getting sued. Stop worrying about how to CYA and learn how to practice nursing with increased clarity, more confidence, a great awareness of patient safety and much less fear. Knowledge is key. 100% of nurses who took Connect Medical Legal Education courses said it improved their documentation and knowledge of the medical legal aspects of nursing.
- Take the courses at your convenience – listen anywhere, anytime.
- At home, driving to work, at work, walking, transit etc. No need to be sitting at a computer or reading from printed lessons.
- Get instant CE credits.
- Connect Medical Legal courses are hosted on CE Broker directly with CE credits reported instantly upon completion.
- Watch for our growing list of available courses and podcasts!
- New content added monthly.
Why trust CE courses from Connect Medical Legal Education?
- We are experts in the Medical Legal environment
- You will benefit from our unique experience of providing Nurse and Physician expert witness and support to healthcare lawyers on thousands of medical malpractice cases
- Our President and your instructor Chris Rokosh RN Legal Nurse Consultant knows what nurses need to prove adherence to nursing standards of care and what lawyers focus on to prove nursing negligence. Chris has personally been an expert witness on over 400 nursing malpractice cases.
- Connect Medical Legal has taught thousands of nurses how to protect themselves from litigation with patient focused care and good documentation, as well has hundreds of nurses on the field of Legal Nurse Consulting
Our education is based on extensive experience and spirited with an openness to share our knowledge to help improve patient safety and nursing practice.
Connect Medical Legal courses are hosted on CE Broker directly with CE credits reported instantly upon completion.
Click here to see our list of available accredited courses.
Watch for our growing list of CE accredited courses and podcasts!
Thank you for your support of nursing education.
Need more information? Email us! us.