Connect Experts has provided experts to hundreds of lawyers and firms for over 1500 cases across Canada. We've learned from each case, and have fine tuned our processes and services so you get the experts you need and the quality you deserve.
We provided support and stay engaged throughout the case - from start to finish.
Our service feature:
- Expert locators with extensive experience locating experts, and experience as experts. We will:
- discuss case material facts and issues to determine the specialty(s) you need
- comment on or detailed analysis of case merit
- explain standards of care, medical terms and acronyms
- locate experts with specific credentials experience and your location criteria
- review experts history as experts, reputation within the healthcare community and with patients
- interview potential experts and discuss the case in their language, ensuring they are appropriate, willing and unbiased
- Support and mentorship through the review process for the expert and the lawyer as needed
- A solid understanding of your needs and challenges as a plaintiff or defence lawyer
- Physicians, nurses, pharmacists, paramedics, physiotherapists - whatever you need
We are committed to providing service that is responsive, throrough, unbiased, accurate, on schedule and within budget.
We provide experts for medical malpractice, personal injury, Class Action/Mass Tort, OH&S, LTC/Elder Care, Criminal, Human Rights - any litigation that could benefit from access to healthcare expertise.
Connect Experts newest service is Nurse Life Care Planners for Cost of Future Care reports. Click here for details.