As Canada's premier provider of expert witnesses, Connect Experts has the expertise to know what constitutes a credible medical malpractice case. As we've done with our early adopters, you too can - as they said:
- "distinguish strong cases from the weak"
- "get help in framing pleadings"
- "establish the theory of the case and the strategy to follow long before discovery"
- "Clients need and expect this. They want to know if they have a viable claim. And they want to know that we are confident in the strength of that opinion."
Know - with confidence - the strength or defensibility of the case - at a surprisingly affordable price.
The Case Merit Service includes:
- review of relevant medical records
- identification of key issues and material facts
- identification of central and peripheral players and their medical/healthcare specialties
- assessment of case strength/defensibility
- discussion of important physiology, key medical terms and the corresponding standards of care
- identify additional medical records required and expertise required for expert opinion/reports
- a brief report of findings, or verbal only if preferred
Optional Services include:
- detailed chronology of events
- detailed educational material including medical diagrams
- specific questions recommended or expected in discovery
- location and provision of applicable experts
- discussion of probable long term plaintiff impact
Give us a call at 855-984-3991 (toll free) or contact .