Healthcare professionals from all areas needed as Expert Witnesses
In any medical litigation case, it is crucial to establish a standard of care. In some cases, this is best represented by physician or nurse experts. However, in many others, other healthcare professionals are required to provide expert opinion on the delivery of health care and its impact on medical outcomes.
We are looking for allied healthcare professionals who can partner with us to provide this important service. Pharmacists, physiotherapists, paramedics, x-ray technicians, respiratory therapists- medical experts are needed from every healthcare specialty.
What role does Connect Experts play?
Connect Experts can provide support and mentorship to make your expert witness experience as smooth as possible:
- We can receive the medical records and do some pre-screening to ensure that the medical and legal records are complete.
- We can discuss the case with you to help in your analysis.
- We can provide mentorship on the role of the expert witness.
- We can potentially find other medical experts to discuss the case.
- We can provide guidance on exactly what you should produce for a comprehensive and complete expert report.
- We can do an administrative review (ie. for proper format, clarity) of your report before submitting to the lawyer.
- We will handle the billing and ensure you get paid expediently.
- Our experts are highly educated and experienced medical professionals with a passion for defending excellence in healthcare delivery. Does this sound like you?
For more information, give us a call at 855-278-9273 or email us at .